JOB VACANCIES: Part Time Hub Fulfilment Team Members 25/03/2020, Jobs
Part Time Hub Fulfilment Team Members
Who we are
We are changing food supply for good by developing food security for generations to come. We deliver fresher produce, sourced with care from a range of sustainable food and drink producers. We fulfil and consolidate orders for cafes, restaurants, schools, universities and local households, connecting them to local producers via short fast supply chains meaning fresher, more nutritious foods.
With the current Covid-19 crisis, our home deliveries business has rocketed in demand. We need to step up to serve isolated people who need our support. So, it’s a serious yet incredibly exciting time. So, we are looking for committed new part time members to join the team in the hub picking and packing customer orders.
Ensure a lifeline to people at home that need sustainable and nutritious produce delivered to their door. Become a strong contributor to the team that pick and pack customer orders ready to go out to customers. Good attention to detail, communication skills and teamwork are essential for the successful candidates.
· Check deliveries for completeness and quality (and input weights as required)
· Pick and log orders using our digital platform (NB: this involves some lifting of weights up to 25kg and a large portion of the day will be spent working in our chilled veg storage area)
· Pack in a way that prevents damage to produce
· Verify orders using ‘Final Check’ procedure prior to dispatch
· Assist in tidying and cleaning of the hub prior to leaving for the day
· Ensure all food safety / hygiene / health and safety / Soil Association processes are adhered to
· Take care of outgoing and incoming boxes and totes crates and any other outer packaging (eg Wool linings and ice packs) and prepare them for re-use by checking for damage or contamination concerns and cleaning then storing appropriately
The core values we expect of all team members are Innovation, Cooperation, Honesty and Commitment.
For further details: https://www.fresh-range.com/about/mission
Location / Hours
Ashmead Industrial Estate, Ashmead Road, Keynsham, Bristol BS31 1TU
Monday, Tuesday and Wednesdays
7am–3pm or 2pm-10pm (exact working hours to be confirmed)
We are a living wage employer.
Please email to email@example.com
- your CV (with at least 2 references) and
- a motivation letter explaining why you'd like to take one of these positions and what you would bring to the company, role and team if hired.