Honey Glazed Carrots & Parsnips 06/11/2018, Recipes
Christmas is just around the corner, and it's about time to start planning your festive feast. These honey glazed carrots and parsnips make a tasty and healthy accompaniment, and they couldn't be easier to make. We used carrots and parsnips from Farrington's Farm, meaning they travelled less than 20 miles between field and fork.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Peel and slice the carrots and parsnips into equal sized pieces.
- Mix together the oil, honey and salt in a bowl.
- Add the sliced carrots and parsnips to the bowl, and mix with your hands until they are evenly coated.
- Place the vegetables on a baking tray, spreading them as evenly as possible.
- Roast for 45 minutes, or until the edges are nicely browned.