Beef and Courgette Burgers Collection 23/07/2018, Recipes
- 1 courgette
- 1 onion
- 400g free range extra lean beef mince
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 tbsp organic tomato purée
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp basil or mixed herbs
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 4 burger baps
- 2 tomatoes
- handful salad leaves
- Grate the courgette and onion, and add to a mixing bowl
- Chop the garlic into small pieces and add to the mix.
- Add the herbs, tomato purée and mince, and season with salt and pepper.
- Mix with your hands until thoroughly combined.
- Shape the mix into four balls of equal size, and press flat into a burger shape, approximately 2cm in height.
- Heat the oil on medium heat in a frying pan.
- Fry the burgers for approximately 5 minutes each side, until they are browned.
- Layer the burgers in the baps with salad leaves and tomato slices.